I suppose it’s a bit like New Year’s Resolutions, but I figured at the start of every month I’d write down my aims for the month. I am totally rubbish at New Year’s Resolutions and have not kept any within a week, so I hope that by list writing (which I love to do!) on the 1st of the month, it’ll make things more achievable.
So here goes, my aims for February are –
* To complete all the jobs in youngest’s room
* To start the journey of stopping co-sleeping with the youngest
* To finally open youngest’s bank account
* To start the photo book I’ve ordered
* To take the girls to the library
* To practise tap and ballet at home more often
* To spend some time with “Auntie Sue”
* To have a date night with my husband
* To try to sell some of the stuff in the “To sell” box
* To go to the park once a week
* To start doing the home workouts like I should do for my challenge (sorry Lizzie!)
I think that’s it for now!